He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

10 June 2010

BaBy SHoEs {PaRT 2}

{DaY 28}
I had been looking for a free Mary Jane pattern for a while now with no luck so I finally caved and bought a pattern. This one offered me 9 different patterns in one so here are two that I liked the most.

I liked these a lot but the fabric I picked wasn't a good choice... it was too busy with the ribbon. I'll tone it down next time.


I really like this pattern and I think these shoes came out really cute. They look cute on Miss Mak but her little feet are so skinny they're kinda wide. I may fix that next time around.

3 comments:

  1. If you make me shoes I will pay you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes look fantastic. They are great designs that look cute, but will also stay on your babies foot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are sweet but probably best for little little ones. As kids get bigger and hands get more curious, these didn't stay on so great. A little too loose at the ankles, I think.

    ReplyDelete

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails