He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

01 June 2010

BuiLD-a-HeAd

{DaY 23}
I had an idea to make this a while back but, of course, someone else thought of it too! This continues to prove how unoriginal I am! Oh well... "There is nothing new under the sun", right? Anyway, this wasn't my favorite project but if it keeps a little man quiet for a while {which it does} than why the heck not?!

Making this was just a matter of drawing the shapes out on felt, blanket stitching them together, and stuffing them with polyfill. I put a pocket in the back for holding the pieces and I snagged that idea from Home Sweet Home. That's it! Lots of sewing but so far, lots of play time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails