He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

30 June 2010

Men at Work {in the garden}

We have been working hard on the gardens this year. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be one of those "live off the land" kind of families but the reality is, I just don't have enough interest and, well, I HATE bugs so I avoid being outside more than necessary. This leaves Sweet Hubs and CJ to keep up with the gardens.We started late this year since work keeps Hubby busy until Memorial Day so we're producing slowly but we've picked several huge green peppers and out tomato plants are starting to fall over from their fruits so things are happening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails