He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

05 September 2010

Labor Day!

I'm go glad you're taking time out of your Labor Day to visit! 
I, too, am taking time to relax and unwind with the kiddos so I'm keeping it simple today and just sharing gratuitous photos of our little clan's comings and goings from the recent past. 

Enjoy. 
{we found some sneakers for CJ's toes from Once Upon a Child only to find out the next day that our dear friends are the ones who sold them to the store just days before!} 

 CJ watching mommy make grape juice.


 CJ asked for more juice. I told him "you've had enough" and he replied "more juice, please", put his cup on the floor outside his room, said "thank you", and resumed his play in full anticipation that I would eventually obey and fill'er up.
That's totally my kid! 

We take our ice cream seriously around here.
... as well as the cleanup

Miss Mak is a wonderful helper


Sweet Hubs can sleep anywhere/anytime/through anything... and he does!
{I'm so jealous!!!}


Finally, we snuck in some photos with Monkey while Miss Mak napped...




I {heart} Sweet Hubs


2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Today I can comment! Loved all the pics! Colin's hair is getting thicker on top..it's SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for commenting! What on earth were you doing up that late?! ;) Enjoy your nap today.

    ReplyDelete

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails