He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

06 October 2010

Quick! Get your printer ready!


I'd like to say that I have special "in" with Oprah and Martha Stewart but I don't. However, I am blessed to be friends and cousins with the wonderful Miss Lyla who shared a link to a 50% off coupon for one Martha item at Michals. The catch... you have to print it before midnight tonight {Wednesday the 6th}.
So click here and get 'er done!
Oh! And be sure to thank Lyla!

... the above message is a little extra "something" for you, today 
... if you're a momma of a little one, under one year... keep scrolling down ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails