He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

19 November 2010

Holiday Frames

 I have picture frames all over my house. They're in rows, in galleries, on the tables. After a while they start to look a little "blah" and I wanted to give them a little punch for Christmas. It was ridiculously quick, easy and {my favorite }cheap.
I bought several sheets of holiday scrapbook paper {I found a pack of 8 sheets for $1 at JoAnn's by the register}and 2 sheets of 8.5" x 11" black paper for the letters.
I opened the frames, took out the old pictures and put the scrapbook paper in their place. I then found a font I liked on the computer, printed it out and traced it onto my black paper. It's as simple as cutting them out, centering them, and keeping them in place with tape. Put your frame back together and you're done! I've found that just a few little punches of holiday color makes all the difference.
{This gallery is still a work in progress. Note: the crooked pictures and spring-ish ferns.}
Try this for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, the Spring season, or just because you're in a lime green mood! The possibilities are countless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails