He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

13 January 2011

It's About Stinkin' Time!

I must apologize for just one second here... I have been a bit of an embittered New Englander. I grew up here. I left here for 5 years to the south for college and a year of married life. Then I moved back up here with the great anticipation of good winters with real snow. It may have taken me nearly four years to get it but here it is!!! 

Okay, griping over! 
From here on out it's nothing but appreciation and childlike giddiness! 
Enter gratuitous pictures of snow-laden goodness.  Enjoy!
 This is what two feet of snow looks like...
 
 
CJ couldn't stop eating the snow. Goob.
 
so daddy have to give him a lesson... "do NOT eat yellow snow!" "
 
 
 
What a stud!
 Deep, soft snow equals face full of fail!
 
 "Don't they know it's cold out there?"...
 it's far better in here with Opa!
We all warmed up with hot chocolate, freshly baked cookies, and a roaring fire all thanks to Oma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails