He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

28 January 2011

Other People's Genius {Valentine}

I'm constantly in awe of what other people come up with. I realize that "there is nothing new under the sun" but these people... oh they're just too crafty for me. I wish I had time and purpose for every cute thing I come across but I don't. However, that doesn't mean I can't love it and share it with you! 
Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget about the Baby Bundles for Haiti... {more info is right up there on the top left}
 
super sweet love note from Flamingo Toes 

easy custom notecard idea from Twelve Crafts Till Christmas
{you could stitch around the edges of your pictures for a little extra summin' summin'}

inexpensive and simple paper hearts from How About Orange

sweet paper valentines from MADE

super cute and ridiculously simple heart-paperclip from How About Orange

couch decor for the lovey day from Just Another Day in Paradise

the easiest heart garland ever Made By Rae

cute embellished onsies from Noodlehead

"hello dollar store flowers!" with The Idea Room

c'mon! exploit those kiddos! {in an insanely cute way, of course} with 27-7-365

sweet pillows from V and Co.

fabric decor {anyone have an old red tshirt they're not using?} with BloG'n TeLL

I've seen coupon books but THIS is commitment! Tatertots and Jello

get it? "i. dig. you.?" from In Place of Her Crown

super cute and from Crap I've Made

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous collection of ideas. Thanks so much for sharing. I have some inspiring ideas to add to my list! :)

    Stop by and visit me!
    http://sunscholars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails