He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

10 January 2011

The Stuff is Taking Over

I am far from being classified as a hoarder but I can tell you that I feel as overwhelmed as if we were. I think the holidays did more damage than I realized. There has been so much stuff coming in and next to nothing  has gone out. I cannot take this anymore!!! and have determined that I'm heading in a few days of solitary confinement with my home.
Send for help if I don't return soon.

*Update: I just began to tackle my crafting area downstairs only to find mouse "droppings" suspiciously close to my fabric stash!! Eww!! So I've decided to pack up all my crafting stuff neatly into plastic bins and store everything in the attic until I have need for it or mysteriously find room somewhere else in the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails