He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

22 January 2011

Update...

Okay... only because I know that you're DYING to know...
I'm ALMOST done!

As promised... the name has changed as has the look. I needed this desperately.
I'm still working out a few kinks {the blurry header picture that I can't seem to "un-blurr"} and a few little tweaks here and there.
Overall though, I'm happy with where this is going.

Whew! I know far too much about HTML now, though. I wish I could have paid myself to do this..
Hm....
"Ooooh, Dear Hubs!!"

Yeah right.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I love the new name. :) In case you're curious, the header is fuzzy because the image is too small, so it's being stretched out (right click on it and open the image in a new tab/window and you'll see). Looks like it needs to be at least 650px wide to display without blurring. Hope that helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sort of does. I have been playing with the sizing for DAYS now! I've tried 500, 700, 800, 1000 and bigger and have yet to find the right size. This one actually is 650x222 I'll keep trying though. I hadn't thought of opening the image to see how it looks. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails