He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

10 February 2011

Phil Wickham - Beautiful

I've been thinking about my little "ode to Andrew Peterson" I'd shared last week. I realized that, though music is an incredibly large piece of my life, it's not something I've purposely shared with you. Not only do I enjoy just having it on in the background to set the mood, or to dance with my kids in the living room, but I believe it's an incredibly amazing platform to share ideas, feelings, truths... in a way that's easy to relate to. That being said, I wanted to share a couple other songs I've grown to love over the past few months for their simple truths... Enjoy! 

Phil Wickham "Beautiful"
and...
I heard this song for the first time on the radio a few weeks ago. I was in my car, alone, driving home from the store and my self-absorbtion was really striking me. It's amazing how quickly we can become complacent and forget our true purpose as believers. This song was exactly what I needed to hear... 

Matthew West "My Own Little World"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails