He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

04 March 2011

Other People's Genius {Stenciling}

Happy Friday! 
Before I share the brilliance of others I wanted to update you from yesterday... I'm not usually a mood-swinger but the past couple of days have been a struggle for me. I could easily blame it on the baby hormones and would probably be at least somewhat correct. However, I can say that it has been to the credit of God, through the wonderful, strong friendships with some beautiful, Godly women in my life, that I am feeling like myself again. You know who you are and I thank you. 
Now! Moving on to the fun stuff... 

Gone are the days of outdated, "countrified" stenciling. Today you can find lots of modern, affordable stencil options for more than just floral or basket-weave borders around your rooms. 
I'm personally a huge fan of the quatrefoil pattern and I particularly love what Shelley from House of Smith's did to her pantry... 

...and there are still more great ideas out there!
stenciled foyer...

how bout some accessories? 
Tatertots & Jello has some ideas

 d.i.y. wall art... and it's custom! 

 flooring? this is just ridiculous!

or... look up instead
 like Not Just A Housewise did via the The Idea Room

you can even customize your clothes!
yay for mankind!
{scarf from How About Orange}

I pray you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails