He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

22 April 2011

Good Good Friday Worship

I wanted to share a few of my favorite "Easter songs". These may not be the traditional hymns I and many others grew up on but the messages are all beautiful.
Enjoy your weekend. I pray you are all able to easily put off the distractions of this world and focus on the unimaginable gift and ever present charge we have been given. 

Lead Me To the Cross (Hillsong) sung by Brooke Fraser
How Deep the Father's Love sung by Joy Williams
In Christ Alone by Philips, Craig, and Dean
Cry in my Heart by Starfield {not particularly Easter-ish but still so good!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails