He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

13 April 2011

"Handy" Duster

I saw a dear woman, whom I love very much, do this once when I was a teen.
I thought it was sheer brilliance. At the time I wasn't really doing much dusting but I tucked it away for later.
Here it is...
Do you have any dirty, holey, mismatched socks lying around? 
Don't throw them away just yet! 
Flip them inside out and slip them on your hand. 
Get it?! HAND-y Duster?! Oh come on, that's clever!
Spray the dust spray of your choice directly onto your "gloved" hand.
{I used the thyme and lavender spray from yesterday}
Now, search your house for hard to dust objects such as lamp bases, candle jars, or sentimental African sculptures depicting your rapidly growing family...
and wipe away!
 
Hm... I think it's about time for dad to head back to Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails