He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

16 June 2011

Super Cute Birth Stats


When I was little it was a tradition in my dad's family to buy a tile from a Dutch import store with new baby's stats. It was always some sort of sweet scene of a baby asleep with baby's name, town, and birthday on the border, the weight on a scale and the birth time on a clock in the background. Again, very sweet.
Also, very, VERY traditional.
See?
I've learned over the past few years that the number of children I have and the closer those children are in age is directly proportional to the number of things I forget regularly including when said children were born, how much they weighed, etc.
Then I found this, by Trendy Peas, and LOVED it!
Not only is it adorable, it's totally simple to copy if you're the least bit familiar with any basic image programs like MS Paint, Picasa, or Picnik. In a matter of fifteen minutes I whipped up one of these bad boys for Bean and in only ten minutes I made two more for CJ and Mak using Picnik.
If you're not interested in making your own, I also found a bunch of cuteness that you can purchase on Etsy.com by searching "birth stats" or maybe you can just find more ideas to copy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails