He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

04 August 2011

Other People's Genius {re-purposing pallets}

I'm a huge fan of re-purposing. HUGE.
I'm all about efficiency.
Pallets are apparently in excess these days because I've come across more and more pallet projects.
I figured rather than making you hunt for them, I'd pull them all together and give you some ideas.
You can likely do these same projects with barn wood and scraps from your projects.

from Lovely Crafty Home
from Bower Power
From Ana White
From Ana White

also From Ana White
by Handy Andy
from WhipperBerry
from Ana White {this girl's good!}

Want more? Practical Enlightenment's got even more! Check it out
Now... go find some trash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails