He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

28 November 2011

From One Tree to Another

Surprisingly we had no takers on the Thanks Giving Tree this year {yes, that statement is wrought with sarcasm}. I've always thought it was nice that bloggers seem to always have a group of fun people at the ready to jump in and help on crafty, cutesy, family-lovin' stuff. I don't know if they are just blessed with special people but I... well... not so much. Doesn't mean I won't try next year! I'll crack them some day!
So as we took one tree apart, we were all excited to put up the next.
 
No ornaments for our tree yet.
We seem to be making this into a 3 day process.
Baby steps. Baby steps. Baby steps.
We bought a tree for the kids too. Prelit from Target for $30 and 4 packages of colored bulbs from the dollar section.
LOVE Target!
 
 
 
 
It looks much better with the lights on but not bad at all for CJ's first attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails