He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

30 December 2011

oh boy.
i feel like such a slacker!
i usually warn you about my "vacations from blogging" but this past week i just disappeared.
please forgive me!
my in-laws were in town and i decided to do a whole-lotta-nuttin!
it was a smart move on my part.
i had time to rest.
time to read.
time to organize and clean.
best of all... 
i had lots of time to spend alone with hubs
and
i had a chance to remember why i love c.j. so very much. {he's quite hilarious which i often miss out on when i'm in mommy-mode.}
so all of that is to say that i'm sorry for my unplanned absence and that...
i wish you very bestest of new years! 
please try and squeeze out every last ounce of joy you can in these last days of 2011!
His mercies are new EVERY morning!

photo credit 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails