He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

31 January 2012

Activity for 2 Year Olds

Since CJ has preschool Tuesday and Thursday mornings I have found that I have some extra time with Miss Mak. Whereas my instincts tell me that Sesame Street is the perfect cure, I hate the idea of plopping little Miss in front of the TV when there's so many fun things to try. So...
I found this idea at Sugar and Spice and gave it a go...
It was a chance for Mak to "fine tune" some her of fine motor skills and she seemed to enjoy it. I assume that's because it meant she could eat AND play.
 
 
That's always a winner in our house!
If you've got modeling clay, a wooden skewer, and some Cheerio style snack, you're good to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails