He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

11 April 2012

Homemade Sidewalk Paint

The weather was unseasonably warm for a few weeks last month.
I sent the kids outside as much as I could manage for their daily doses of vitamin D and a good base tan.
After a couple of days they began wandering around the yard looking lost so I gave this idea, which I saw on Pinterest, of course, a shot.
This kept the munchkins busy for hours and, thanks to some rainfall, it required no cleaning!
SCORE!

What You'll Need:
1/4 c cornstarch (I used arrowroot)
1/4 c water
food coloring
paint brushes
What To Do:
Mix cornstarch and water, divide into different bowls or pockets in a muffin tin, add a couple drops of food coloring. Paint away!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails