He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

25 April 2012

Scrubbing Hard to Reach Places

I can only assume that at one point in time or another you have been faced with an oddly shaped bottle as I often am. Homemade yogurt and kefir have fat/cream in them and that means that lots of goodies stick to the sides of my jars.
Until now I have been shoving steel wool down into the jars and with the very tips of my fingers done the best that I could. I often pulled the not so perfectly clean jars out of the dishwasher, looked over the film left inside, shrugged, and put it away in the cabinet figuring there wasn't much I can do.
BUT NOW...
thanks to a handful of rice, some water, and some amazing biceps...
 
 
 Problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails