He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

23 May 2012

Individual Fruit Pizza

We had a baby shower for a beautiful friend this weekend who may very well be the cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen!

I was asked to make something to eat at the shower and of course I jumped at the chance to try out some new recipes I've found on Pinterest!
There has been a really fun fruit salad idea going around from The Entertaining Elf that's perfect for baby showers but it's a bit popular and I like off-beat so I opted for the fruit pizza idea I found at Joy Is At Home which I spun off of and used the Amazing Fruit Salsa recipe I love so much. 

So here's how it goes... 
What You'll Need: 
sugar cookies {baked and cooled}
1 container cool whip
8 oz cream cheese
1 batch of fruit salsa 

What To Do:
Mix cool whip and cream cheese together with a fork or hand mixer. {If you taste this mixture you'll notice that it's light on flavor but I promise you, that's just how you want it.}

Get your cookies handy...{I opted to save my time and use the Pillsbury cut and bake.
 They hold up well if the salsa gets juicy. I don't recommend using a soft sugar cookie recipe with this.}
   and then...
 and...
Finally, you send me a "thank you" card for finding and sharing this yummy-ness! 
Happy Day To You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails