He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

02 July 2012

Recipes Are Coming!

I have spent every spare second that I have had over the past three days with YOU in mind!
I don't  know if you have ever taken the time to browse through my recipes page but it's fair to say that it was a pretty sad display and didn't even have half of the recipes I've done over the past three years. So I have been slaving over the computer and on Picasa to get fix that and I'm about 75% done.
I know!
I bet you can hardly contain yourself right now!

Well either way, I don't have anything fun to share other than my progress today and I'm hoping to have it completely finished in the next few days.

So give it a gander and have a fantastic Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails