He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

24 July 2012

What We've Been Doing


We've been away for a while.
It's not really all that wise to announce on the interwebs that I'll be on vacation and my home is fair game for the week so I kept it a secret.
I often schedule posts so as not to allow anyone the chance to miss me desperately, as I'm sure you did, but I was just too dang tired before I left.
Please forgive the rudeness without announcement and be prepared to be amazed by what I have in store for you for the rest of the week...

- The sandbox is done!
- The chalkboard is in use!
- The "Project of Epic Proportions" has begun!
- The family has been fed somethin' yummy!


And just for kicks... here a few gratuitous pictures of the family you've missed so much over the past week... MINE! 
 
 
 




Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails