He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

13 August 2012

Unconventional Painting with Kids

Many of these have come in handy when I've needed something to keep the little people's hands busy.
Here's hoping you find some inspiration.

I've done this and the kids loved it. Kept them busy for a long time which means I love it too!
 Cotton Swabs by El Hada De Papel
Always handy. Why not.
Painting with Cars by Hammer & Thread
I've been meaning to do this but haven't brought myself to mess up his CJ's cars yet. It'll come.
  Marble Painting with Paint Create Explore
CJ made one of these with white paint on black paper in preschool. It's one of my favorite things he's made.
Painting with Drills by Play at Home LLC
Teach them how to work a drill in a fun way.
 Painting with Spaghetti by Playfully Learning 
Any excuse to make a mess, right?
 Painting with Bubbles by Ramblings from Utopia 
I did this back at summer camp. You can come up with some beautiful paper here.
 
 Painting with Your Body with Play Create Explore
I MUST do this! ASAP! How fun! 
 Painting with Straws with Little Bit Funky
We did this recently and Miss Mak really got into it. CJ had more fun with he water dropper that put the paint on the paper but either way... everybody's happy. 

So apparently there are loads of good ideas out there. I'll be back soon with some more!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails