He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

10 September 2012

Chocolate Sheet Cake from The Pioneer Woman

Apparently pregnancy has gotten the best of me and the insane baking and sugar intake has kicked in.
This time around, it's Ree's "Best Chocolate Sheet Cake. Ever." that caught my attention.
It's pretty simple, doesn't take too long to make, and I had everything I needed already which is always a plus in my book.

No reinventing here. I'm just going to send you on over to Ree's page and encourage you to give it a shot.
This bad boy makes a lot and cuts up easily like brownies so it's actually ideal for big groups.
Hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails