He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

13 September 2012

Embracing the Chaos

This is our first week of our new school year schedule. I have been laying low so I can focus on figuring out what I'm in for. My conclusion...
I need some serious organizational plans to make this all happen.
I'm talking prep the night ahead...
Make lunches for the whole family in advance...
Pick out clothes for the week...
have the car packed each night.

Oh boy!

Well... in the midst of the crazy I found this and thought that if anyone is in the same boat as me, now's the perfect time for a little reminder...

Have a beautiful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails