He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

... and Reformation Day!
We have basically dropped off the planet in the virtual world and the real one.
With only three weeks till my due date I've turned rather inward and to top it off, there is a virus going around these parts that just won't leave! (Week three in our house by my count.)
 
However, we are still living and I have lots of goodies stored up to share with you once things settle down a little but for today I will keep it simple and share the cuteness because, seriously, who doesn't love three munchkins dressed as garden gnomes! 
 well... cuteness and a little awkwardness...
 Enjoy Your Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails