He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

17 October 2012

Painting Pumpkins



A couple of weeks ago we had the kids pick out pumpkins from a local produce stand and since then those pumpkins have been begging to be "kid-ified".

Since our munchkins are so small I knew that pumpkin carving would fall to me and that's not exactly what I was going for so I headed to Michael's and picked up a handful of fun tempera paints and preschool friendly brushes and let the kids have at 'em.

Thankfully it was beautiful outside and they could make all the mess they liked as Opa and his equipment gently hummed in the background (more on that soon).
 
They both got really into it and I loved what they came up with which basically just means a trippy blob of mess.
 Hope you're enjoying the season!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails