He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

18 December 2012

Encouragement for Today

Sometimes life gets in the way.
Sometimes the distractions win.
Sometimes my Bible lays unopened on my nightstand.
Sometimes opening a daily email from Encouragement for Today is just what I need to kick start my day and motivate me to make more time for the Word.
I'm not getting paid to say this I just know that there are moms out there who struggle to find/make time, like me sometimes and think that a couple minutes is just the start you need.
You can sign up HERE at Encouragement for Today from Crosswalk.com for daily emails sent right to you. You can also read the daily encouragement on their website.

These aren't silly little tidbits either.
I have yet to read one that doesn't apply to me or at least get me thinking.
And that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails