He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

01 March 2013

Kitchen Wall

Hi There! 
I'm not sure how long you've been dropping in for but I'm so glad you have! 
Just thought you should know
So... Yesterday I finally got a teensy bit of motivation to do something I've been intending to do for months now. 
First of all, do you remember this wall?
It started out a year and a half ago looking quaint... and wallpaper... and bordered... and blue.
Cute but not for us.
So we took it off.
 I should say we TRIED to take it off.
After a good long stretch I gave up we covered it.
 And then I painted it with chalkboard paint with the intention of "doing something" up there eventually.
Months passed and I finally got an itch to git'r done.
 First I conditioned it... 

 And then I got a little out of control!
I'm not gonna lie... as it would clearly be an attempt in futility...beautiful chalkboard art is NOT my forte.
And I may have gone a little overboard.
This will take some practice.
But for now, I'm gonna get used to it and see how it goes.
 Any suggestions?
Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails