He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

21 October 2013

I Think I've Discovered The Problem...

It's been over a month since I last dropped in to say hello. 
Huh. 

Well anyway... I'm back, for the moment. I've had lots of ideas swimming through my head and am hoping to get share some of it here. I think I've discovered my blogging problem. I really enjoy sharing ideas on here. As I've said many times before, I started this blog to document ideas, experiences, and experiments as sort of a personal journal. Ideally I'd sit down for a few minutes a day and jot down what I've done/tried etc. 
And the problem is... 
The only computer we have is downstairs, out of sight and out of mind, which is great when I'm trying to focus on the kids and the day to day stuff that needs to be done. It is NOT great when I'm trying to keep track of a quick thought. or recipe. 
Hm... 
Anyone have a laptop they don't need? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails